Whether you’re attaching a shaded area to your home, or building a freestanding private retreat, an Alumawood® Shade Structure has the design flexibility needed to make your vision a reality.
With the embossed surface of an Alumawood® Shade Structure, you’ll enjoy the beauty of a richly textured wood grain finish — with a fraction of the maintenance and upkeep. Unlike wood, Alumawood® Shade Structures won’t crack, peel, warp, or rot. They’re also termite-proof, won’t burn, and never need painting.
Alumawood® Shade Structures offer two distinct product lines that allow you to find the balance of style and comfort that is right for you.
Laguna Lattice lends an air of sophistication and charm to your home’s exterior, and helps you reduce your exposure to the sun by 40-60% without screening out refreshing breezes.
Newport Solid Roof shade structures provide you and your family with maximum protection. It’s a perfect choice when you want an outdoor living area shielded from the sun, rain, snow or other elements.
Our shade structure gives you:
- Heavy header-beam construction
- Richly textured wood finish
- Seven popular designer colors
- Durable Aluma-ShieldSMpaint system with TEFLON® for long-term gloss retention
- Fasteners in matching colors
- Recessed lighting system option by LightStrip®
- Four style options for beam and rafter end cuts